Understanding how to debug applications is an essential skill for Java developers. In this video you’ll learn how the pros do it in IntelliJ IDEA , so you can easily find and squash any bugs.
By the end of the video you’ll know how to:
- use the 3 most important types of breakpoints
- navigate Java code using step into, over, and out
- view live variable values
- see where you are using the stack
- use evaluate expression to run any code
Just click below to get rolling and start learning. 👇
Once you’ve watched the video you can check out the accompanying GitHub repository. Try debugging it yourself using the techniques you learnt in the video!