Last Updated on August 10, 2022
Understanding how to debug applications is an essential skill for Java developers. In this video you’ll learn how the pros do it in IntelliJ IDEA , so you can easily find and squash any bugs.
By the end of the video you’ll know how to:
- use the 3 most important types of breakpoints
- navigate Java code using step into, over, and out
- view live variable values
- see where you are using the stack
- use evaluate expression to run any code
Just click below to get rolling and start learning. 👇
Once you’ve watched the video you can check out the accompanying GitHub repository. Try debugging it yourself using the techniques you learnt in the video!