Do you want to ensure your development team are being as productive as possible?
Of course you do! For Java projects, Gradle could be the right option for you because:
- it helps build your software faster, so developers spend more time coding and less time waiting
- it’s highly configurable, supporting whatever customisations you need now and in the future
As with any new technology, to implement Gradle in your project requires experience to get the most out of it. What’s more, your dev/devops team should understand the fundamentals for new features and maintenance.
There’s a huge amount of free content on this site to get started. If you want an extra helping hand from someone whose worked with Gradle for many years, then I can help you:
- implement Gradle in your project, following best practices so your build works efficiently
- troubleshoot existing Gradle builds, improving performance and developer workflow
- upskill your team’s Gradle knowledge, so they can maintain the build themselves
To learn more, get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a no-obligation call.